IMPAQ Core Services Deliver Rapid,
For individuals, leadership, teams and the entire organization
IMPAQ offers accountability-based executive and management coaching to support individual leaders to create the new behaviors and habits they need to take the organization to higher performance levels. IMPAQ coaching relationships are designed to help manage individual issues which can surface during group process that are most effectively handled one-on-one, and can be a powerful complement to training and consulting programs to develop their relationship skills or to improve their achievement of business results.
Typical objectives include developing skills in critical management areas such as:
1. How to diagnose and resolve organizational, team and individual performance challenges
2. Improve Strategic and Critical Thinking in order to develop effective interventions in response to root causes of organizational challenges.
3. Develop Strategies and Coaching skills for improving team performance and relationships, as well as individual performance.
4. Develop Accountability-Based Facilitation Skills that include working with group dynamics, and creating a strategy between the various issues presented by a group.
5. Develop Strategies and Techniques for measuring performance execution.
6. Develop Communication Strategies to increase influence and promote transformation.
7. Develop skills in Leading Effective Meetings, monitoring projects, improving relationships on the team and promoting successes to others.